Claims Adjudicator I and II
2:20 PM, ET October 12, 2012
Great opportunity for Claims Adjudicators I and II to work in the gables area.
• Analyze, process, research and adjudicate either Medicare Par B claims or Medicare Part A Hospital claims with the use of accurate procedure/revenue and ICD-9 codes.
• Check for erroneous items or codes and missing information are according to established procedures.
• Data entry and verify entry for accuracy and completeness.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in processing and adjudicating Medicare Risk claims.
• At least 3 years of experience with Medicare part B claims within the managed care industry.
• Familiar with ICD-9, HCPCS, CPT coding, modfiers and APC and DRG pricing, CMS, SMHC regulations, facility and professional claim billing practices.
• Knowledge of claims types HCFA/CMS & UB insurance experience: Medicare and Medicaid a must. EDI claims processing experience.
• Must be available to work overtime, Saturday from 8:00AM – 1:00PM.
FL - Coral Gables
Temp to Full Time
Ms. Maria Martinez
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today